We offer 3 methods of testing for COVID-2019 virus for Hospitals and Centers for Disease Control.
- The rapid test bar detects IgM and IgG antibodies
- Fluorescence PCR (Nucleic Acid Detection Test)
- IgM and IgG antibody assay kit used on automated luminescent chemical immunoassay
1. The rapid test bar detects IgM and IgG antibodies
Product: 2019 SARS-CoV-2 IgM / IgG Antibody Assay Kit
Standard: 20 Tests / kit
Method: Colloidal Gold
Sample request: Plasma / serum: 10μL, Whole blood: 20μL
- About 15 minutes for results
- No additional testing machines are needed
- Detecting both IgM and IgG antibodies should improve the virus detection rate
2. PCR fluorescence method
Product: Corona Virus Disease COVID-19 (ORF1ab / E / N Gene) Nucleic Acid Test Kit Sample Type: Respiratory secretions (throat swabs, nasal swabs, sputum, bronchial fluid).
- The leading standard for COVID-19 testing
- Can give 96 results within 2 hours
- Higher reliability: Can detect 3 sequences of ORF1ab / E / N genes of 2019-nCoV simultaneously
Test procedure: Decomposition + Amplification
- Step 1: Separate viral RNA from the sample
- Step 2: Amplification of RNA change
3. Automated luminescent chemical immunoassay machine (CLIA)
Product: 2019 SARS-CoV-2 IgM Antibody Assay Kit 2019 SARS-CoV-2 IgG Antibody Assay Kit
Technology: Photoluminescent chemistry
Sample request: Serum / plasma
- From 25 minutes per test
- Capacity 180 tests / hour
- Fully automatic machine used for the screening.
- Detecting IgM, IgG antibodies should improve the rate of virus detection.
Introducing the SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Assay Kit
Corona virus detection technology
How to reduce testing from false negative？
- Indication of virus infection
- Serves as an additional marker for suspected negative nucleic acid tests, or in combination with nucleic acid testing in suspected viral infections.
Supplement to the conclusion of infection with SARS-COV-2 virus ：
- Avoid omission of SARS-COV-2 infections.
- Detection of IgM and IgG antibodies to corona virus, and combined with nucleic acid assay technique to improve detection rate of corona virus cases.
- Easy to take samples, normal laboratories can also test.
Colloidal Gold method
- Time for results about 15 minutes
- Detect IgM and IgG antibodies, improve detection rate.
- Using serum and plasma samples, whole blood can be used.
- Optimize N and S protein chain, improve virus detection rate effectively.
Assay Methods COVID-2019 IVD
Why is testing for nucleic acids for antibodies synonymous with confirming the results of corona virus infection?
- The positive reaction of the nucleic acid test is the "gold standard" for determining infection. However, in the process of sampling, there are many factors that affect the result such as the wrong sampling method, the environment and many other factors that lead to a negative result, the possibility of a "false negative" result. All can happen. Therefore, the detection of IgM and IgG antibodies will be clear evidence suggesting to hospitals and clinics to minimize "false negative" results.
- The detection of antibodies can be performed on high-yield, high-speed automated luminescent chemistry immunoassay (CLIA), which can be located in conventional laboratories. , reduces the overload for hospitals.